February Reflection

Last month I worked on the website for most of the month. Over the course of the month i got a pretty in depth look at bloggers code in addition to its custom design options. However I have come to the conclusion, after briefly interacting with blogger, that in most cases it is typically easier to just do your own mostly custom edits. All this being said so far I have accomplished a basic website that requires a bit more cleaning to be completely done. It is however at least usable in its current state.





These images detail my brief experience in attempting the last step which would be getting a working navbar on the website. What I do lack is the pictures showing that importing most of these into blogger caused it to have a bit of a meltdown, hence me going with the simpler solution of just creating an image and then mapping it out. The first 3 images was me trying to create a navbar. The second two images was me attempting to do this simply through inserting custom created code into blogger, however blogger didn't like this and it messed up the entire website. This is why I've fallen back to just mapping out an image

This is at least my preferred version of the final design for the website.

This is the page you would use to edit each of the individual tabs on the website. You simply go into pages and add on whatever you want. simple as that. So as stated before I could add a few more bells and whistles as is wanted, but the website is in a state where it is usable right now.